Vampire Realm of Darkness
SEE THE DARKNESS MORE DARKNESS THE BEGINNING DARK REQUEST DONATE HERE LIBRARY OF DARKNESS MEMBER AREA
Vampire Forum Of Darkness : Contact - Looking for Vampires in PA
vampire images
vampire forum of darkness
Category: True Vampires True Vampires
  Discussion group:  Contact Contact
   Discussion Topic: Looking for Vampires in PA Looking for Vampires in PA
<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>
Discussion is Locked.This discussion has been locked by Cristina.     send this discussion to a friend  
Posted By Discussion Topic: Looking for Vampires in PA
Dochiel 04-08-2009 @ 2:27 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
I'm not really sure how to go about this-- I've been searching for quite some time, though I had not always really known what it was I was searching for. It seems my mind had carried the journey even without me, guiding me from one state to another, until finally, sensing failure, I returned back to this nothing town in a state that has little to offer. Maybe these forums shall help, I can only hope.

I am looking to meet an actual vampire-- I want a mentor, somebody to teach me, to turn me, to guide me in the proper ways. I do not desire to hurt anyone, but more to feel life for what it is.

If there is anyone out there that can help me.. I am willing to travel, so please, respond.

Every morning I break a little more to realize the night has not stolen me away.

Lynard 04-08-2009 @ 2:45 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Regional Moderator
Welcome to the realm. Please read the rules, FAQs, stickies, and the "Don't Ask" forum. And if you have any questions, feel free to pop into the chat room or PM me.

Now, while I don't live in PA, I want to let you know that you might be disappointed. The chances that you will meet a real vampire offline are low, we don't walk around telling people were vamps for a reason lol. As for turning, there is a big debate weather it is possible or not, but I think a lot of vamps agree that even if it is possible, they would never turn anyone. Also note that asking to be turned or how to be turned directly on the site is against the site rules (your ok now since you are not asking us to turn you), so watch out in the future, and welcome to the realm.

This is your official notice that you have finished reading my post.

Cristina 04-08-2009 @ 2:49 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Regional Moderator

Greetings Dochiel.

Welcome to the Realm. I hope you enjoy it here.

That said, I must point out a few issues, so we all get along fine.

(1) Please, review the Forum's rules and FAQ (see link in my signature).

(2) Pay special attention to that rule that says
quote:

24. Turn me' threads will only be tolerated once. If you post such a thread, you will be directed by a member of the administration as to where you can find information on the topic. The thread will then be locked. If a member posts additional 'turn me' threads, or asks persistently, they will be ticked.

(3) Also, use the search button, as it will be your best friend when posting (repeating topics is not advisable).

If ever needed, feel free to contact me.

That said, I hereby declare this thread locked.

~Cris~

Everything you say, I can warp, twist and use against you...

Deviance is far normal than normality.

A good place to start.

Vampire Realm of Darkness, Images, graphics
Copyright � 2000 - 2001 - Darath�rn and vampires.nu
Top Home