Vampire Realm of Darkness
SEE THE DARKNESS MORE DARKNESS THE BEGINNING DARK REQUEST DONATE HERE LIBRARY OF DARKNESS MEMBER AREA
Vampire Forum Of Darkness : True Vampires - Looking for real vampires to talk to
vampire images
vampire forum of darkness
Category: True Vampires True Vampires
  Discussion group:  True Vampires True Vampires
   Discussion Topic: Looking for real vampires to talk to Looking for real vampires to t...
<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion     send this discussion to a friend  
Posted By Discussion Topic: Looking for real vampires to talk to
hotchick30 05-27-2010 @ 3:47 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
I am new here and i just want to know about real vampires and a way that a mortal can be one because i really admire them but i just want to at least meet one.

Psiana 05-27-2010 @ 8:09 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
Hi
Welcome to the realm
I am a psi vampire myself (well going through my awakening)and feel free to PM me anytime
quote:

a way that a mortal can be one

No one on this site would turn you because there is no way to become one. To be a vampire you must be born one. That is all I know on turning maybe someone else can tell you more

To find a soul you must first own one yourself

jyujinkai 05-27-2010 @ 8:15 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Greetings, may i suggest you try using the forum search,

we vampires are physically mortal, but it is the belief of some, including myself that our vamparic souls are immortal.

There are many turning threads including this ONE, although it is of a slightly satirical nature.

Meeting a real vampire, how would you know, you only have the vampire's word for it. we dont look diffent, some might agree to meet you, other would not.

good luck with your search.

regards

We are born of fire,
Riding on the winds of chaos,
Feeding on the ashes of civilization.
Old as the ancients,
But not of this time.

hotchick30 05-28-2010 @ 12:34 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
okay thank you but can u at least tell me more about the kinds of vampires and what they do and more stuff.

pyro_vamp 05-28-2010 @ 1:47 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

We can, but the answers you are looking for have been repeated time and again through the forums. All you need to do is run a search and read.

~ Gipsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark. -Attributed to the Claddaugh Gypsies of Galway~

jyujinkai 05-28-2010 @ 12:16 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

hotchick30, i would strongly suggest that you read the forum rules, stickies and faqs. also please do not shorten words like 'you' to 'u', as this is considered to be text-speak, which is against the rules, this is the only warning you shall receive.

regards

We are born of fire,
Old as the ancients,
But not of this time.

hotchick30 05-28-2010 @ 1:49 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
Okay now I know. Thanks for your help.

makay 06-14-2010 @ 7:19 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
Hello, I am also experiencing my awakening as well. I am what is known as a Hybrid Vampire(a mixture of Psi and Sanguinarian, but the Psi seems to be taking over) you can feel free to message me at any time and as jyujinkai said "We are mortals just like you but our souls our immortal" if you have any more questions I am here to help you learn

we are just like you, only more needy

embracing 06-14-2010 @ 8:34 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Junior Vampire

Welcome and greetings. Please try and use the forums as a
way to understand more and as much as possible. I cannot
stress anough to read, read, read. It help ask questions
easier.
Also vampires are all. Around you in fact you may have
passed by one often when looking the spelling of vampires
your image can get carried away, we are just like any
individual in tnis world only difference is we come with more
self awareness and openess to unhinge the soul to different
light. Sometimes when seeking,we seek to hard. Your here.

" We will all laugh at Guilded
Butterflies"

Vampire whispers

x5shadow5x 07-13-2010 @ 7:51 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
Hi i'm a vampire new to this forum but i know a bit already, if you want to talk why dont you pm me?
Although what the others have said you cant physically tell a vampire from a human.

vampybessy 08-29-2010 @ 6:42 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
heya
is there anway tht someone could chsnge my boyfriend cause he really wants to become a vampire bt other sites turn him down :/

YoungChild 08-29-2010 @ 6:46 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

vampbessy, you've already been told it will not happen because the near impossibility of it occuring. Perhaps have him take up a sport or hobby to take place of the obsession?

jyujinkai 08-29-2010 @ 10:39 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

vampybessy,

if your boyfriend wants to be turned, he must provide me with everything listed in this thread

http://www.vampires.nu/pages/forums.cfm/action/viewmessages/pageID/10/Forum/5/Topic/26332

these are my conditions, they are not open to discussion.

regards

We are born of fire,
Old as the ancients,
But not of this time.

mortalmom 08-30-2010 @ 3:27 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Elder Mortal
Hotchick30, there is a contact thread in here to help meet up with others. Plus, as you get to know others pretty good, you can set up a date and time to meet up and see what happens. Real vampires are not like Twilight or other fictional characters.

Enjoy life while we have it.

Slayerduck 12-28-2010 @ 3:33 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire

PM me, I can guarantee you honest and straight forward answers to the real world, no bullshit...

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Lynard 12-28-2010 @ 3:35 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Regional Moderator
Slayerduck, cursing is not allowed here, please remove it from your post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<jyujinkai> you are gone
<noob> what?
---- doesn't seem to be here anymore

sena 03-21-2011 @ 2:19 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
i am new here and want you all to know that my curiousity and obsession about vampires led me to this site (no one recommended or told me about this site). i really want to know about vampires and if possible, turn into one myself. help...

jyujinkai 03-21-2011 @ 12:07 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Greetings sena,

may i suggest that you read the Realm's rules and stickies and the outdated faqs.

Why on earth would you wish to be a vampire, as we are nothing like our fictional or hollywood counterparts.

It is highly unlikely that you find a vampire capable of, or willing to turn you, so may i suggest that you either move on with your life or do as many thousands of others do, just tell people you are a vampire, as long as you thoroughly research what real vampires are, and don't make too many far-fetched claims, i am sure the Online Vampire Community will accept you, as there are many fakers/roleplayers/lifestylers circulating the OVC already.

regards

We are born of fire,
Old as the ancients,
But not of this time.

Vampire Realm of Darkness, Images, graphics
Copyright � 2000 - 2001 - Darath�rn and vampires.nu
Top Home