Vampire Realm of Darkness
SEE THE DARKNESS MORE DARKNESS THE BEGINNING DARK REQUEST DONATE HERE LIBRARY OF DARKNESS MEMBER AREA
Vampire Forum Of Darkness : Don't Ask Forum - can you turn
vampire images
vampire forum of darkness
Category: More More
  Discussion group:  Don't Ask Forum Don't Ask Forum
   Discussion Topic: can you turn can you turn
This topic is related to :
 How can I become a vampire - sadmortal 
<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion     send this discussion to a friend  
Posted By Discussion Topic: can you turn
Page   <<  1  2  >>
igor 10-31-2004 @ 2:17 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Fresh Meat
i would like to know if you can turn me into a vampire.

yours igor

Mishita 10-31-2004 @ 4:52 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Personal answer, Can I? Perhaps. Will I? no. I will not. And you will get pretty much the same answer from everyone here. Use the search engine to find turning posts, and you'll see why.

Unless you bothered giving it some thought, don't ask.

Kenja Acerbus

Kirsty 10-31-2004 @ 5:25 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

You might want to check out the thread called turning in the memebers only section. It gives some reasons as to why people usually dont get turned if they ask online.

We have nothing if we dont have someone to share it with.

b 10-31-2004 @ 2:05 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member
this question has been asked far too many times. it all has the same anwer. no. no one is going to turn you.
respectfully
b.

i have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me

Count Drac 10-31-2004 @ 4:27 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire Master

i told u on the chat dont keep askin people

Count Dracula is watching u

She lays a wreath of lillies
on his grave :-[

Love
Peace
& Be Damned

Drac luv's Vampira

Dreamer 11-01-2004 @ 1:21 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Dearest Igor,

Yes it is possible to turn a mortal into a vampire; but no, noone will turn you. Here is the address to Kirsty's "Turning" thread. I highly advise that you read it, and hopefully it'll answer any questions that you may have.

http://www.vampires.nu/pages/Forums.cfm/action/viewmessages/PageID/10/Forum/18/Topic/6301

~Always, Me~

"And since you know you cannot see yourself,
so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
will modestly discover to yourself,
that of yourself which you yet know not of."
~William Shakespeare

Pandora 11-01-2004 @ 5:34 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Elder vampire

quote:

no. no one is going to turn you.

quote:

no, noone will turn you.

Well, that's a very bold assumption... can you both state this as fact?

b 11-01-2004 @ 3:08 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member
pandora, find someone on this site who will turn someone. good luck, your going to need it. everyone who ever claimed to be an immortal, also flat out stated they wouldn't turn anyone.
so, yes, both of those people probably are stating it as fact.
find someone who will turn him, and they might recant that.
respectfully
b.

i have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me

Dreamer 11-01-2004 @ 8:10 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Dearest Pandora,

The statement was made in regards to someone who has asked to be turned by someone from this site, not in regards to if he would ever be turned in general. Considering that his post was very straight-forward, as was mine, I didn't think that would be too difficult to understand. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill.

~Always, Me~

~William Shakespeare

Pandora 11-03-2004 @ 7:25 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Elder vampire

quote:

pandora, find someone on this site who will turn someone.

Done... does it count if they've only made one post on the site? Either way, they're still a member of this site, and I know for a fact they are willing to turn others.

quote:

everyone who ever claimed to be an immortal, also flat out stated they wouldn't turn anyone.

Well, there's a good reason for that. Most people claiming to be "immortal" are not what they say they are, so they're not actually capable of turning anyone...

quote:

The statement was made in regards to someone who has asked to be turned by someone from this site

No... I don't believe he did. But again, I wouldn't be so quick to assume that there is no one on this site who would consider turning someone.

Quintessa 11-03-2004 @ 10:34 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member
......Frown

Gustavo 11-03-2004 @ 4:09 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal Master

I mean no offense but i don't believe someone can be turned and stuff like that.
but how can it happen?

Bite me if you can!

Dreamer 11-04-2004 @ 8:11 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Dearest Pandora,
<"Well, there's a good reason for that. Most people claiming to be "immortal" are not what they say they are, so they're not actually capable of turning anyone...">

Yes, I agree with you on that statement. Yet, the person that you found that's willing to turn someone could be lying as well.

Dearest Gustavo,
I've read several of your posts in the Realm, and they're all claiming disbelief on several topics that this site is about. So I have to ask, what exactly is your point here? Something must have brought you to come to this site.

~Always, Me~

~William Shakespeare

Aidan 11-04-2004 @ 8:29 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Dear Dreamer,

You are correct...Gustavo fell out of Princess's pocket a while ago and she forgot to pick him up at the "Lost and found"...lol...No,just joking...He is the funny and sceptical friend of Princess,the original princess with the * at the end of her name.He seems very nice...

With respect,
Aidan

Happiness is a how,not a what...A talent,not an object...

Dreamer 11-04-2004 @ 9:12 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Dearest Aidan,

<"You are correct...Gustavo fell out of Princess's pocket a while ago and she forgot to pick him up at the "Lost and found"...">

LOL! Very cute. *smiles*
Oh and I don't doubt that he's nice; I wasn't condemning him on his character. I was just curious as to what brought him here, or keeps him here, if he doesn't believe in any of the things that this site is about.

~Always, Me~

~William Shakespeare

Darkwander 11-05-2004 @ 9:26 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire Master

quote:

Dearest Pandora,
<"Well, there's a good reason for that. Most people claiming to be "immortal" are not what they say they are, so they're not actually capable of turning anyone...">

Yes, I agree with you on that statement. Yet, the person that you found that's willing to turn someone could be lying as well.

I know you are not talking to me , but i want to answer considering i am the one that spent all the time finding the vampire.

Yes , you are right , he could be a poser , he might be the biggest fake under the sun (no offence bud) , however i dont believe he is , i have known him for 3 years , and i consider him one of my closest friends. Not to mension that he dosnt even claim to be a vampire , all the profiles that i know of , he has actually put "human" or some other variation.

Are you truly prepared for what you are going to learn?, Some secrets must remain secrets, these are very heavy burdens , very lonely burdens , if you find what you seek , you will have too carry them.

Dreamer 11-05-2004 @ 4:14 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Dearest Darkwander,

Your answers are welcome whether I addressed you specifically or not, as long as it's relevant to the question.

<"Not to mension that he dosnt even claim to be a vampire , all the profiles that i know of , he has actually put "human" or some other variation.">

Well that certainly makes things interesting. I don't really know what to make of that...many different viewpoints are available on the matter. I was just throwing my point out there; if you or Pandora knew this individually personally or met him/her, then I'd take your word for it.

~Always, Me~

~William Shakespeare

diptichon 11-05-2004 @ 10:14 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

quote:

I don't think so.

'Typhoid and swans... it all comes from the same place.'

Darkwander 11-06-2004 @ 6:35 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire Master

Dreamer :-

I have known him for about 3 years now , however it is possable that he is the biggest poser under the sun , however like i said , i dont believe he is , only time will tell, however it kinda puts a hole in that theory "You asked to be turned , so now we wont make you".

Are you truly prepared for what you are going to learn?, Some secrets must remain secrets, these are very heavy burdens , very lonely burdens , if you find what you seek , you will have too carry them.

Musette 11-08-2004 @ 4:53 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal Master

They are able but they choose their prey. I'ts not voluntary you know.

Your sinful mouth's my burial crypt/ Narcotic in its sweetness, fragrant-lipped,/ So that my virtues fall asleep./ I drink with drunken senses from its well/ And will-lessly, sink into its deep,/ With radiant thoughts descending into hell./ My lips are parted in shy hesitation,/ Like poisonous flowers that do the devil's bidding.

Page   <<   1   2  >>

Vampire Realm of Darkness, Images, graphics
Copyright � 2000 - 2001 - Darath�rn and vampires.nu
Top Home