Vampire Realm of Darkness
SEE THE DARKNESS MORE DARKNESS THE BEGINNING DARK REQUEST DONATE HERE LIBRARY OF DARKNESS MEMBER AREA
Vampire Forum Of Darkness : The Library - The Killing Dance and Circus of the Damned
vampire images
vampire forum of darkness
Category: Library Library
  Discussion group:  The Library The Library
   Discussion Topic: The Killing Dance and Circus of the Damned The Killing Dance and Circus o...
This topic is related to :
 Blue Moon (Anita Blake Vampire... - Laurell K. Hamilton 
 Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake, ... - Laurell K. Hamilton 
 Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Va... - Laurell K. Hamilton 
 Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake,... - Laurell K. Hamilton 
<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion     send this discussion to a friend  
Posted By Discussion Topic: The Killing Dance and Circus of the Damned
Page   <<  1  2  3  >>
DrknsFndMe 04-08-2005 @ 4:13 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Laurell K Hamilton of course. Smile I've decide I won't stop until I've read them all, I'm getting closer to my goal but I'd still like to know your opinions. Smile

Something interesting I found is that in The Killing Dance, Rania is still alive but the events that occured in Circus of the Damned seem to already have happend but Rania and Gabrielle were alreday dead...The Killing Dance mentions the death of Mr. Oliver and Alejandro but Circus of the Damned also mentions the fact that Anita killed Rania and Gabrielle, I find it extremely confusing...anyone else notice that?

~Me

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

I live to learn, I learn to love, I love to hate and I hate to live.

Kaiya 04-12-2005 @ 4:34 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

OMFG, I have read all of her series and I totally love it... Smile My friends have been saying that I'm a lot like Anita Blake...it's pretty sad that they always pick on me like that...*sighs* But Anita is cool. In the Killing Dance Gabriel is so twisted...I mean when they talked about what his fantasy was I was laughing so hard. Jean-Claude and Asher are so sexy. Then the guy Edward reminds me of my friend Emily...lol.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than to have never loved at all.
~Tennyson

DrknsFndMe 04-12-2005 @ 9:38 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I'm obsessed with Edward. Have you read Obsidian Butterfly? I loved that book. Smile One of my favorites. It's nice to know someone else reads like I do. Smile

~Me

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

This message was edited by DrknsFndMe on 4-12-05 @ 9:44 PM

Kaiya 04-14-2005 @ 10:43 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I have read Obsidian Butterfly, it was a really good book Smile What do you think about Asher? Isn't he so cool...hehe.

~Tennyson

DrknsFndMe 04-15-2005 @ 7:21 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Yes, I think Asher could bite me any day! LMAO! I wonder if his bite is as GOOD as they say it is. Wink Wouldn't you like to experiance that as well? SmileSmileSmile LOL!

Who was your favorite bad guy?

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

Kaiya 04-15-2005 @ 8:03 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

*grins* You bet I would want to experience Asher's bite...OMG! That would be so cool if it was as good as they say it is in the book. Richard and Jean-Claude are total hottest too so lets not forget them, but who would you want more is the question...lol.

~Tennyson

DrknsFndMe 04-16-2005 @ 5:03 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I'd want them all! I really like Damian and Nathaniel and...wow there are sooo many I can't remember all their names!

Name as many as you can without looking in a book. Smile LOL Let's test our knowledge. Wink

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

Kaiya 04-18-2005 @ 3:01 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Okay, out of all the people that I do like (without looking in the book):
Jean-Claude
Richard
Asher
Jason
Damian
Nataniel
Zane
Rafael
Micha...etc.

Ha, I bet I got more names then you could have...lol Wink

~Tennyson

TenderTear 04-20-2005 @ 12:56 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I saw this and HAD to comment. I SOOOOO agree with you guys, bring on the bits! And as for your list Kaiya, you have perfect taste!

Yours Always
TenderTear

How could love be so thoughtless so cruel,
when all, all that I did was for you.

Kaiya 04-20-2005 @ 2:06 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

*grins* Thank you TenderTear, I'm glad that you think that I have good taste in men...lol

~Tennyson

Vitani 04-20-2005 @ 2:27 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal

oooh Damian, absolutely...and Micah.

Oh God, I love ANY of the scenes with the wereleopards...Nathanial is so sweet, very sexy. I love that series, I devoured Incubus Dreams in a day Smile

God bless you Laurell K. Hamilton, you are so talented~

Has anyone read her other series, with Meredith Gentry?

Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained. -William Blake

Kaiya 04-20-2005 @ 6:02 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

So, your favorite character is Natainel? Vitani, which is you favorite vampire?

~Tennyson

DrknsFndMe 04-20-2005 @ 10:10 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

LOL Kaiya, you're right, you got more than I could have named...Wink I like some of the "bad guys" too though...Laurell can really come up with some devious characters. Smile

I'm almost done with Incubus Dreams, I've got about 20-30 pages left...I've been unfortuantely sidetracked with school! Homework is so hateful! LOL.

YAY! TenderTear! You can join our fan club LOL! Smile *hugs* It's been a while since I've seen you around, I hope you are well. Smile

~Me

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

Kaiya 04-22-2005 @ 2:43 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

LOL DrknsFndMe, it's about time I can do something that you can't do...lmao. Anyways, I know what you mean a lot of the bad guys are hot too...hehe. I could list most of their names too...lol...but I don't want to make you seem like you don't know a lot...lol. I haven't read Incubus Dreams, but I'm going to be buying it soon... Smile

~Tennyson

DrknsFndMe 04-22-2005 @ 4:34 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

SmileSmile That was sooo mean Kaiya. LOL! Wink

Who is your favorite bad guy? Mine would have to be the "god" in Obsidian Butterfly who called himself "The Red Woman's Man" or something like that...anyway I liked him...even with all the eyes and stuff on him...Smile

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

Kaiya 04-23-2005 @ 2:27 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

My favorite bad guy wouls have to be Gabriel...duh...lol. I thought the weirdest fight scene thing was when she had Edward and that crazy guy Harley help her kill Sabin...because then she turns around and has to kill Harley...lol.

~Tennyson

TenderTear 04-23-2005 @ 2:30 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Thank you DrknsFndMe, I will join the fan club! and I haven't been around much because of my computer, that and just life in general. Thank you for taking notice sweetheart.
I have read the Merry Gentry books. I am waiting on money to buy the newest book right now. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Yours Always
TenderTear

How could love be so thoughtless so cruel,
when all, all that I did was for you.

Kaiya 04-23-2005 @ 2:51 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

DrknsFndMe, have you read any of Laurell K Hamilton other series? I have only read Seduction by Moonlight, but it caught my attention very easily, and I'm sure you would like those books too Smile

~Tennyson

DrknsFndMe 04-24-2005 @ 1:28 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Oooh yeah, I like Gabriel too, he's sadistic. Smile Muahahaha!

I hated that Anita had to kill Harley, I would have liked to have read more about him...he seemed interesting.

*hugs TenderTear* of course I'd notice. Smile

I've got Seduction by Moonlight and A Stroke of Midnight but I've not read them yet, I didn't realize they were another series when I bought them so I'm saving them until I read the rest of the Vampire Hunter series...Laurell is a great writer, so I'm sure I'll like them as well. Smile

Take me with you.

Insane is good.

Why do I even bother?

Kaiya 04-25-2005 @ 3:13 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

OMG DrknsFndMe, you have to read the second series...there are so many new hot guys...lmao

~Tennyson

Page   <<   1   2  3  >>

Vampire Realm of Darkness, Images, graphics
Copyright � 2000 - 2001 - Darath�rn and vampires.nu
Top Home