Vampire Realm of Darkness
SEE THE DARKNESS MORE DARKNESS THE BEGINNING DARK REQUEST DONATE HERE LIBRARY OF DARKNESS MEMBER AREA
Vampire Forum Of Darkness : The Library - Charles Alexander Moffat
vampire images
vampire forum of darkness
Category: Library Library
  Discussion group:  Art Art
   Discussion Topic: Charles Alexander Moffat Charles Alexander Moffat

Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion     send this discussion to a friend  
Posted By Discussion Topic: Charles Alexander Moffat
Damious 01-18-2004 @ 4:16 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire

his art is very...unusiual. or rather..different. i think alot of us could find meaning in one of his paintings. i personaly love this one. reminds me of someone a long time ago.

http://www.lilithgallery.com/gallery/images/theglancing-charlesmoffat-1998.jpg

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
The black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze,
The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
there's no sun shining through

This message was edited by Damious on 1-21-04 @ 5:09 AM

Shadows 01-18-2004 @ 7:49 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member
Very interesting Damious...i like it.

~Miya~

Embrace the darkness and banish the light.

Seeker 01-18-2004 @ 11:21 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Not quite my favorite, but good anyways...
Victoria van Dyke is quite disturbing in the same gallery... There something beatiful yet, gore when you think of it...

Those who look for the monsters should beware not to become monsters by thy selfs...
-Nietszhe

Michael 01-18-2004 @ 5:31 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Damious,

It reminds me in many ways of a reality I can only begin to comprehend in dreams... A reality where I am someone else, and yet the very same.... I feel at home in the house of a stranger..

Sorry, my descriptions don't make much sense, do they?

Thanks for your time,

-Michael

Damious 01-21-2004 @ 5:10 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire

well. im galde you at least liked his work. many around here find him... to adverse.
Michael,
it make alot of sense actualy. there are times when things seem at there worse when really there fine. or when you wish you were somewere else or someone else when you love who and what you are in the first place, when things are what there not. or something to the extent. when you want something you dont and dont realize it, or at least thats what your words say to me.

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
The black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze,
The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
there's no sun shining through

Vampire Realm of Darkness, Images, graphics
Copyright � 2000 - 2001 - Darath�rn and vampires.nu
Top Home